Let’s give it a go.
So who am I?
- I’m in my thirties, and trying to figuring that out.
- I’m planning my wedding, and I am completely clueless.
- I’m decorating my first home, and have discovered that I am absolutely terrified of the commitment that comes with putting a nail in the wall.
- And, much to my lovable Mister’s chagrin, I mange to: Never. Ever. Ever. Stick to a budget (see #2).
All that aside, I do know a few things.
- I’m very fortunate to travel to some of the most amazing (usually tropical) places in the world, yet I love nothing more than being at home.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with unnecessarily expensive fashion, yet I spend 90% of my time in a supersoft hoodie.
- I adore fine champagne almost as much as my favorite $8 Chardonnay.
- I don’t have kids (yet), but I do have cats… and yes, they are awesome.
- I have discovered that I rather enjoy being domestic when I’m not working 50+ hours per week.
- And above all, there are quite a few lovely ladies (and fabulous fellas) that are in the same boat as me.
They say 30 is the new 20, so I guess this is growing up.